Saturday, September 8, 2007

Busy September

Thanks to BF for support, time given and encouragement:


Trying to juggle a full time job, 2 graduate classes and a budding business is not easy! I used to read a lot and now I just don't have the time. I have been on chapter 2 of "The Fountainhead" for over a month now.

I just wanted to take some time to thank my wonderful boyfriend Fred, for helping me make my dreams come true. His endless energy, selfless character, and devoted support keep my spirits high. Without him I would feel overwhelmed. His positive nature helps me stay positive during this time of my life where it seems I never stop!

The universe loves me and I love it back!

Recently Fred urged me to talk to galleries about hosting my work. I made two appointments in Asheville. One at the Woolworth Gallery and one at Pura Vida on Biltmore Ave. Both were impressed with my work and I already gave some to Pura Vida. This is very exciting for me, and Fred helped give me the confidence to go for it! The Woolworth gallery said they would call me sooner than later, so I will let the world know here when that time comes.

This is a picture of him (blurry) at Doc Chey's restaurant in Asheville. The restaurant is right next to Pura Vida. If you're ever in Asheville, come check out my stuff!

www.gritgoods.etsy.com

1 comment:

The Converse Family said...

Margaret!!
Everything looks awesome and yay for FRED!! I'm so excited about your prospects in Asheville. See in a couple of weeks.
miss you-
Mamie

gritgoods on etsy